Wednesday, August 22, 2007

St. Louis Pix

Ted Drewes Frozen Custard was the first stop for the Frakes Family in St. Louis; needless to say Randy was driving :).
















Mary Ann took us to Crown Candy the same night we arrived. We all got strawberry and cherry lemonades which were very delicous! The candy was good too!

The next day we went to the zoo. The penguin & puffin exhibit was our favorite partly because it was 45 degrees instead of 95 like it was outside!

The only negative was the smell! Hannah and Abbi actually got to touch the penguins until one of the zoo employees got onto them. Oops! We didn't see the sign outside.
Enough fun for now....will post more later!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

The next time you guys go to crown candy, I'm in :) I hope the neighborhood holds up.

Angela said...

Okay, maybe I can come back in a couple years and we can all meet for lemonade and chocolates! Angela

Sheri said...

Say when and we will be there! Thanks for sending me the other pictures. The are great, well, except of course I don't like looking at myself in pics!