Sunday, September 21, 2008

Breakfast with Pirettes (and Earl) at the Ball Park






Texas Pirettes congratulate each other after properly disposing of Texas Glory batter.

No, this is not a corny dog!  It's a Pancake on a Stick with Sausage inside!
Macy's mom, has got it goin' on.  She can eat anything and doesn't gain an ounce.
  Delicious!  Has to be with 14 grams of fat!  Yes, I had one too!  Jan, made me do it!
Meet Earl....the Pirette's new mascot.  In case you can't tell, it's a locust.  Does he look a little stiff?
Randy keeping the books.  It was a beautiful day at the ball park with nice weather, covered seating, and a nice lake view.

Here's Abbi, with her wind up.  The Pirettes went 3 for 3 today after losing the first 2 of 3 games yesterday.  Way to finish strong!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have waited til tomorrow to finish looking at this! I have a stomach ache and looking at that "food" and "critter"...yuck!!! LOL -- What a comeback! Way to go Pirettes!!!

Angela said...

Sheri...Sorry to turn your stomach. Randy wanted to eat Earl for breakfast, but I wouldn't let him. The Pancakes on a stick really were good.

Anonymous said...

Angela, I think Earl's cousin was in my hotel room tonight!!!! I walked into my room, tired and just wanting to lay in bed and there it was on the ceiling!!! YUK! (I'm staying on Base tonight in the Scott Inn). Anyway, I sounded like a nut I know, but I called down to the desk and a woman came with some military person she found outside and we took care of business!!!!

Angela said...

You are too funny. Seriously, let me know next time you go to St. Louis, and I'll try to come up for a long weekend if at all possible to see you and Mary Ann. Hope you fare better at the Scott Inn.